Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Dance!

I've been keeping track of my KM since Janurary. I started it because in my Running Clinc we had the shoe talk and was told that most shoes can last for around 500-900km. I at that point had no clue how far I had ran in my shoes. So I figured it would be neat to see how much running I've been doing so I made it one of my goals for 2010 to keep track of my KM for the year. Mostly so I could see how I progress throughout the year.

Today in my first offical run for my half marathon training schedule marked 300km since the New Year. It feels so amazing to see that.

I have another interesting post to put up later today about my run. Let me just say Learn to Pace properly!

1 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am looking forward to followign your journey! :-)

    ReplyDelete