Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Get Ready

Finally got a run in this morning. Monday the stomach was not letting me get to far from a bathroom and then it was raining Tuesday. Now if I was training for something then sure I'd be out in it but since it wasn't making up its mind whether it was going to drizzle or rain hard, I made up my mind to hang out at home. The weather was again awesome out. I think I'm going to be really sad when its time to wear pants for running. Though the only bad part about todays run was that since it rained ALL DAY yesterday the ground was wet and muddy and so twice(since I don't learn my lessons the first time) when I went around people walking their dogs and had to go on the grass to do so I landed in mud and it went through my socks.

I think I'm going to be crazy and bring my runnning stuff camping. The weather is supposed to be in the high teens and sunny and Come On! Out there in the back roads and maybe trails with the trees changing colours and nature still alive, like I'm going to let that go and not get out there.

This weekend is also Running Diva Mom's Virtual 10k Race I'm going to get it in on Friday before we head out since I don't know any routes up where we're camping. Its just safer that way.

1 comments:

  1. Great job getting out there! I find it SO hard when I don't have a race to train for. Sorry about the tummy trouble, hope you're feeling better soon!

    Have a great time camping!

    ReplyDelete