Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Irony

So I currently sit here impatiently waiting for my bib number to be emailed to me.

Laundry and other cleaning isn't very distracting, Neither really is playing games with Trouble where he makes the rules up as we go and I seem to always get it wrong.

It brings to mind that I'm not a patient person. Believe I'm fully aware of this. I am an instant gratification kind of gal. Which brings me to the irony. I'm running a Marathon in 4 days. A Marathon isn't an instant gratification kind of thing. Neither is the training for it. Yet I've done one and an in a couple days time about to do the other. huh.

So like I said I'm currently waiting for an email that might not be here till later on tonight (when you think end of day is? That's what FB said, emails should be received by the end of the day). So I guess I could use this as practice for Sunday right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment